Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare of Montenegro has brought Decision on selection of members of the IPA Sector 2012-2013 Human Resources Development Operational Programme (HRDOP) Monitoring Committee. Among selected candidates is Goranovic Igor, project coordinator of the Montenegrin Economy and Politics Association “MEP”.
The ministry has earlier in June published list of nominated candidates, all of which were confirmed. Members of HRDOP under IPA Component IV Monitoring Committee for the period 2012-2013 are:
- Macanović, Goran – Savez slijepih Crne Gore – Podgorica
- Milošević, Igor – ADP Zid – Podgorica
- Vujačić, Marina – Udruženje mladih sa hendikepom Crne Gore – Podgorica
- Tomašević, Slobodan – NGO Centar kreativnih vještina – Berane
- Vujošević, Danijela – CEDEM – Podgorica
- Goranović, Igor – MEP – Podgorica