> English > Business cluster support programme in Montenegro

Business cluster support programme in Montenegro

meCrnogorskienEnglish available languages

Montenegrin Ministry of Economy has announced the call for 2015-2016 Business Cluster Support Programme. Aim of the programme is financial support to entrepreneurs, micro and small-to-medium enterprises which are 100% owned by private sector, in order to overcome business “bottlenecks”. Financial support is focused on covering costs of procurement (excluding IT equipment and vehicles), and it’s based on refunding principles.

Support provided by Ministry of Economy of Montenegro will cover up to 70% of justified costs of purchasing values of equipment without Value Added Tax, up to 10,000 euros per each applicant. The rest of 30% costs will be covered by applicant from own funds. Company will finance 100% of all costs of equipment procurement, and Ministry shall approve the refund upon submission of documentation which proves aforementioned types of spending.


Source: Ministry of Economy

meCrnogorskienEnglish available languages