The 2014 estimate of number of population and demographic indicators of Montenegro:
- Number of inhabitants in Montenegro in mid-2014 was 621,810
- Working age population or the population aged 15-64 years is 68 % of the total population
- In Montenegro, on the basis of natural increase per 1000 inhabitants, the population increases annually by 2.4.
- The 1000 population per year made 5.7 marriages, which is the rate of marriages, and the divorce rate is 0.9
- The rate of migration in Montenegro is 6.8 , which means that for each of 1,000 inhabitants 6.8 persons changes their place of residence within the borders of Montenegro
- Life expectancy at birth in 2014 was 76.4 years